How to Sign-up for Online Learning
For Registered Users of the PIU DE Site:
- Click on login at the upper right corner of the main page of this site. Enter your username and password.
(In case you have forgotten your username and/or password, click on "Forgotten your username or password?” at the login page of our PIU DE site and use your email address with which you registered at PIU DE.)
- Go to the course categories to the left (e.g., Spring/Summer/Fall Classes) and find your class. Follow instructions to "enroll."
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" that means that the teacher has locked the class and you will need the "key" from him or her to complete the enrollment. Enter the enrollment key and hit the enter on your keyboard.
- Don't forget to log out when you are done. Use the logout at the top right and confirm.
For New Users of the PIU DE Site:
- Please send an email to the PIU DE System Administrator -- firstname.lastname@example.org, who will register you.
- You should receive your login details within the next 48 hours.
Last modified: Tuesday, 8 July 2014, 7:39 PM